Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Enjoying the moment

I am not going to put any of my products up here this time. I am going to tell you about my day today. Each day I babysit my 23 month old Granddaughter. She is starting to jabber. I love it when I hear certain words come out.

Today we went for a walk. The weather was great. The sun was shining. It was fairly warm with a light jacket. I put her out in the stroller and away we went. First we stopped at the park for a swing to two. Then we went down the slide. Back in the stroller for another ride around the block. We watched the kids on the bus go bye. Of course we had to sing the song "The Wheels On The Buss Go Round and Round". It was so enjoyable to see the looks on her face as she sees something for the first time.

This was a priceless day. Good weather and great company. Don't forget to take a free moment to enjoy a child. The grow so fast. Before you know it they are off to college.

0 comments:

Blog Archive