Check out our other cute summer outfits for your boy or girl. The little dress can be personalized for a keepsake. With the double lettuce hem, this dress is the cutest. This makes the perfect play dress for the summer. The little jumper will be a hit with the golfer Dad. This bubble jumper has the golf green applique on blue seersucker. Weather you have a boy or a girl, Baby2hug.com has what they need for this summer.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
You have to see this cute monkey back pack. Every little girl will love this to carry. The monkey is removable, so they can play with it to keep them occupied.
Mom this is a great idea for a birthday present or for their first day of school.
Size: 16" x 11" x 8".
Posted by Dreamer at 7:44 PM
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I am not going to put any of my products up here this time. I am going to tell you about my day today. Each day I babysit my 23 month old Granddaughter. She is starting to jabber. I love it when I hear certain words come out.
Today we went for a walk. The weather was great. The sun was shining. It was fairly warm with a light jacket. I put her out in the stroller and away we went. First we stopped at the park for a swing to two. Then we went down the slide. Back in the stroller for another ride around the block. We watched the kids on the bus go bye. Of course we had to sing the song "The Wheels On The Buss Go Round and Round". It was so enjoyable to see the looks on her face as she sees something for the first time.
This was a priceless day. Good weather and great company. Don't forget to take a free moment to enjoy a child. The grow so fast. Before you know it they are off to college.
Posted by Dreamer at 10:38 PM
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Don't let the Easter Bunny leave an empty basket. Get this adorable hooded Easter jacket for that someone special. It not only will keep her warm but she will be styling in it. You can not find anything as cute as this jacket.
This soft pink jacket with pink satin ribbon is a must for all little girls. Fits 0 to 6 months. Daddy you must give this to your little gal for Easter.
Posted by Dreamer at 2:47 PM
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Valentine's day is just around the corner. Have you thought of what you are going to get your new sweetheart? How about getting her first toy "Hot Stuff Puppy"? This soft toy is only 6" tall in a sitting position. She will love this cuddle toy forever. Especially if Daddy gets it for her. Don't you love those glasses? Check this out at baby2hug.com.
Posted by Dreamer at 8:25 PM
Monday, February 1, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
When the second child is born, it can be very traumatizing to the first-born. For one to three years, you have given the first born all the attention. Your every waking moment is on the first child. Playing, reading and feeding.
While the second child is developing, you can work towards preparing the first child of his or her arrival. This is OK right now because there is no time taken away from them. Help them understand why Mommy is a little more tired than before. Take the first born with you to some of the pre-natal visits. Explain to them as your tummy grows that their baby brother or sister is growing inside of Mommy’s tummy. Take them to the hospital to visit the nursery there to see other little babies. (If allowed) Have the first-born help you pack your suitcase for the big moment. Explain what will be happening. Explain that you will be coming home after a few days. This is exciting until the new arrival needs more of Mom’s time than the first child can understand. The baby needs feeding and the first-born wants to be feed too. What do you do?
Here are a few suggestions to help make the transition a little easier:
1. Consider letting the first child come to the hospital to pick Mom and baby up. He/she will feel like part of the homecoming team, instead of waiting at home.
2. If the first-born cannot come to the hospital, then have him/her prepare for the homecoming. Let him/her lay out diapers, make welcome home signs, bake cookies, or make treats.
3. Let Daddy stay in the car with new baby and Mom come in first to greet first born for a few minutes,
4. When gifts are given to the new baby, have a little gift on the side ready for this occasion. One gift for the baby and one gift for big sister/big brother. (Such as big sister tee shirt, big brother tee shirt, big sister bear, big brother bear, big sister onesie or big brother onesie)
5. Let big brother/sister help with new baby.
6. When changing diaper have big brother/sister, get the diapers or wipes for you.
7. At bathing time have big brother/sister get a towel and washcloth.
8. Let the big brother/sister feed the baby with help from you and then you do the burping.
9. Let big brother/sister help with the baby’s laundry. Let him/her fold the little outfits or receiving blankets.
10. Make sure you call the baby by his/her name, so the first-born can sense this is a person not an object.
11. When baby sleeps, give all of your attention to the big brother/sister.
12. Have Grandma baby-sit new baby while Mom takes big brother/sister to do something special.
If you share the time between the first child and the newborn, there won’t be such trauma of the new arrival. If the older child feels they are helping they will feel less jealous of the newborn.
Posted by Dreamer at 8:33 PM