Saturday, November 14, 2009

Look at this GREAT diaper bag!

I wish in my baby having days there were these diaper bags. You can have your arms free with this bag. I always had to carry the diaper bag, purse, and baby. Boy, I sure wished I had a free hand. With this bag, you sure can.

What bag is she talking about you ask? The Chic Blase's Bebe Mi Amour Backpack Diaper Bag. This comes with:

  • Micro Fiber outside
  • Adjustable padded hands-free shoulder straps
  • Multiple storage pockets inside
  • Large outside pocket with cell phone pocket attached Changing pad - Seat Cushion for day at the park, etc.
  • Clear zippered pouch
  • Wipeable hot pink lining
  • Pacifier pod - Change/Lip Stick Holder
  • Stroller straps - Purse Hanger
  • Insulated Bottle Holder - Water Bottle Holder

This bag is 14"H X 10.5"W X 5"D. It rocks. I can’t tell you enough about this bag. It is stylish, practical and an all round great diaper bag.

Take a look at this bag at http://www.baby2hug.com

You will love it. I promise!

0 comments:

Blog Archive