Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why buy from my website?

My website has unique baby gifts. There are fantastic gift baskets with plush baby blankets, monogram pullover shirts, bath robes and more.

I don't just carry the ordinary bib for the newborn. You can have their name monogrammed on them to make it special.

I don't just carry the plain pullover shirt for the special little nephew or niece, I carry the ones you can have their initials sewed on them. This shirt will be only for them and can be kept and passed down to their children.

I don't just carry the plain plush baby blanket. You can have their name and birth date placed on them. This to is a keep sake. My daughter made her personalized baby blanket a wall hanging.

When you personalize the baby items, you make that gift a very special one and you let the person receiving them know they are loved very much!

0 comments:

Blog Archive